2012 $50 American 1 Oz Gold Eagle – NGC MS 70 – Early Releases
This 2012 $50 American Gold Eagle was struck out of 1 Oz .916 Fine Gold with the iconic walking liberty design on the obverse and nesting eagles on the reverse. The coin has a wonderfully bright mint luster and is an excellent example of the detail and craftsmanship that goes into each bullion release by the U.S. Mint. Slabbed an graded by NGC as MS 70 with Early Releases designation.
Please See Photos for Additional Detail
Don’t miss out on the chance to add this to your collection. Bid Now!
***TERMS OF SALE-PLEASE READ***
- Questions about this item? All questions will be answered Monday through Friday – we are not in the office on the weekend.
- Please review all of the description, look at all pictures and ask any questions you may have before bidding.
- We do not do partial refunds. Items may be returned for a full refund of purchase price.
- This is an auction, if you want the item please bid. In fairness to all bidders and watchers, we do not end auctions early, add buy it nows, or accept offers. Please do not ask, no matter what you are offering our policy will not change.
- We do combine items for shipping- if you buy more than one item I will send you a combined invoice for all your items. We will limit combined purchases to those auctions won within a 10 day period.
- Payment expected within 10 days of auction end.
- Buyer pays all shipping charges.
- Colorado residents will be charged appropriate sales tax. Please wait for an invoice before paying – adjustments may need to be made.
- All items have a 30 day NO QUESTIONS ASKED return policy. Buyer will pay for return shipping unless the return is due to our error. We do not do partial refunds.
Please use the shipping calculator tab. If you buy multiple items please wait for a combined invoice from us to ensure that you received the combined shipping price.
Delivery confirmation is included on all packages. When we ship you will receive an email that contains tracking information.